- Key features updated in this version:
- • Social Media "Twitter" and "dAccount" support in Social Media Login
- • WYSIWYG editor support in Login Page Customization
- • Integration with "Innkey PMS" and "IDS Next PMS"
- • Support on-demand Smart Login (Allow on-demand user to login automatically for a certain period of time)
- • Support Edgecore switch management (To learn more about supported switch models, please contact Edgecore Sales or Tech Support Team)
- • Automatic AP firmware upgrade
- • Automatic periodically system backup
- • Increase maximum number of online users
- • Increase number of managed APs
- • Exportable AP list
- • Alarm and Event Management
- • SNMP proxy for AP
- • Certificate regeneration
- • Dashboard display customization
- • HTTPS security upgrade to TLS1.2, TLS1.3
Edgecore released new firmware updates for its EWS-series Controller and ECW/ECWO-series AP v3.45.0000.
For more information, please contact Edgecore Wi-Fi Tech Support team at email@example.com.
Thank you for contacting Edgecore's support team. Please click the "REQUEST FORM" button below to complete the form and describe the issues encountered with as much detail as possible, so that we may provide you with better and more timely assistance.
Edgecore stands by the quality of its products - however, sometimes issues may arise. Before submitting an RMA request, please review the policies listed below.
- All returns should be properly packaged to prevent possible damage during shipping (see Packaging and Shipping Requirements below). Please ship with a tracking number in order to ensure the delivery of the product. Edgecore is not responsible for items that are misdirected, lost, or damaged while in transit.
- All parts replaced become the property of Edgecore.
- Any RMA service performed under warranty will not extend, change the product’s warranty, or create any new warranties.
- It is the customer's responsibility to backup all configuration data before shipping the product to Edgecore. Edgecore is not responsible for any data that is lost during the diagnostic process.
- Shipping and Processing Fees:
- Product Under Warranty: If no defect is found, the customer will be contacted before taking further action.
- Products Out of Warranty: Edgecore reserves the right to refuse repair of a product for which the warranty has expired or has been voided. In the event that an Out of Warranty Repair is requested, the customer is responsible for all charges associated, including but not limited to the spare parts, processing fee, and shipping costs.
- Fill out all required information on the RMA Request Form and email the form back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After the RMA request has been verified by a Edgecore representative, the customer will receive an email response with a RMA number and any other information associated with the RMA request, including (1) the designated return address of Edgecore, and (2) the guidelines for documents required for customs clearance.
- Package the product to be returned carefully, in accordance to the Packaging and Shipping Requirements.
- Ship the product to Edgecore as soon as possible - the RMA number is only valid for 10 days from the date of issuance. Any shipping costs must be paid upfront.
- In order for a product to be classified as DOA (Dead on Arrival), Edgecore must be notified of the defect within 30 days of purchase date (invoice date).
Packing and Shipping Requirements
- Print out the completed RMA Request Form and place it along with the original invoice from Edgecore inside the shipping box.
- Ensure that the RMA number is legibly written on the return label affixed to the outside of the exterior packaging (please do NOT write on the original Edgecore packaging). Returns without a valid RMA number will not be accepted, and Edgecore is not liable for the loss or damage to unauthorized returns.
- Follow the guidelines given when preparing the Invoice and Packing List for customs clearance, and list the RMA number legibly on these documents. If delivered via international carriers such as FedEx or DHL, specify “RETURN FOR REPAIR. NO COMMERCIAL VALUE. VALUE FOR CUSTOMS PURPOSES ONLY.” on the carrier’s shipping documents.
- All DOA products returned to Edgecore must be complete, in its original state, and in the original Edgecore packaging (with all accessories intact).
- Products that are damaged in transit due to insufficient packaging are subject to rejection of warranty repair and/or warranty replacement requests.